Friday, September 9, 2011

In Closing...From Milrath


Milrath would like to take a moment to thank all for his great time at Dragon –con 2011.

Where do I start that is easy? Thank-you to Mistress Dawn & Master John for making me feel at home. Thank-you to the staff at the highlander for making our first night at the con a great feast. Thank –you to all the people who stopped and would talk for a bit and share with me their con stories. Thank-you to James and Nicki for spending time with me and bringing me cookies (fastest way to my Dark heart). To the staff of the con you caught me off guard by knowing all the answers to any questions I might have had. Dragon-con did not let me down in any manner. From the check-in to the parade, the venders to any of the panels I attended. All done well all worth the con experience. I saw time and time again people going out of there way to help each other and the way the gaming community treats each other. I only wish others could see us in that manner.  I most enjoyed talking to the (what I will call younger gamers) I see that the next age of RPG’ers are looking well. I see the spark that makes us all gamers is still burning in the hearts of the young. It was great to see whole families that could come to an event such as Dragon-Con and spend time together. I hope all that I met had a safe trip back to where ever they had to go. In closeting I am already making plans to attend Dragon-con 2013. I hope to see all of you again. Be safe and Keep the dice rolling.


                                                                                 Forever Dark Milrath
                                                                                  (AKA DARKCHILD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment