Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zombies and Storm Troopers and Super Heros Oh My!

Kevin had a very new, nice, shiny camera and proceeded to take a million pictures. All the pictures from the parade are his.

Darkchild found the perfect spot to people watch. His position near the exhibit halls allowed him to interact and take pictures of everyone.

Master Johnathan managed to find all the "18 and over" costumes. Maybe I should rephrase that. He was the only one that had the balls to take the "18 and over" costume pictures. Considering I was with him for the majority of the time, I still can't for the life of me figure out when he managed to take them all.

Normally I would have attempted to keep each set of pictures with each day. but the time stamps didn't always follow the pictures correctly. And there were so many pictures I was unable to upload them all because I was running out of room on my google account but here is the best accounting of all the pictures. Master Johnathan's are the slideshow at the very bottom if you just want to skip there.












































0 comments:

Post a Comment