Monday, August 25, 2014

Over Scheduled...Again

Every year....every damn year....major over schedule.

There aren't really that many actors this year. Some of my problem stems from actors from older shows I missed before coming around again. And because of the level of draw they all seem to be having individual panels all at the same time. Thppppppppp of course part of the over schedule is to list every panel someone is in so if you miss one you can try and catch another. The really funny ( ironic ) part is that even though we will both have 5 things scheduled for a particular slot we may still go see something completely off script, just 'cause.

Across twitter the big draws seem to be Falling Skies and Lost Girl. Funny that Falling Skies has never been in attendance at Dragon Con before and this was the summer I just started watching it. I feel like they are here just for me.

Here's some of the major draws I decided to list out. Most are on my Guests of Dragon Con twitter list.

Two of my fav nostalgia stars:
There's actually more Star Trek people, the main cast from Warehouse 13, Stargate, BattleStar Galactica, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit.....I guess maybe it was a good turnout.

So here's the deal. I'm thinking Goals are to hit one Falling Skies panel, one Defiance Panel and one Farscape panel. Nice to hit would be Patrick Stewart, Firefly and Angel. The problem with those is their respective tracks are in hotels a block off the main three. So those tend to come down to how full they are and how tired I am.

*sigh* Dragon Con chaos is fast approaching....

0 comments:

Post a Comment