Sunday, August 25, 2013

What to Bring, What to Bring...

So are you looking for something unique to bring to Dragon Con? Have I got some suggestions for you.

Are you one of those people who has enough T-shirts so that you don't have to do laundry for a month? Do you want to combine your love of football with your love of Doctor Who? Maybe you're just a fan of anything Will Wheaton does. Then do I have the shirt for you
*For those of you who don't know, this is modeled after the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. And if that still doesn't help I'm envious of you.

Maybe you're looking for something a little more feminine (Be you guy or girl. Hey I don't judge.). Are you looking for something to combine your love of fashion with your love of a good buzz? Enter the wine purse.
*Brought to you by Darchild. Again, I don't judge.

And finally, maybe you're more of a Rave type person. You want to combine your love of Dragon Con with your love of glow in the dark objects and lollipops (those of you who rave YOU know what I mean). Then I have the perfect thing for you: a Light Saber lollipop that, when you push a button, glows in the dark.

 *I actually have this one courtesy of Mistress Niki. It's not that I'm saying she's into phallic symbols. Make whatever inferences you will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy...whhaaaaatttt....I'm a big Star Wars fan!...Just sayin! (wink)(nudge)(grin)

- Mistress Niki

Master John said...

Emphasis on "BIG".....

Post a Comment