Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cause I've Got a Golden Ticket...

Ok maybe not gold, maybe it's blue, but it still get's me into the most wonderful playground.
"Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination"

Twitter feeds have picked up (my phone is chiming at me every couple of minutes). A lot of people in airports are playing the "Guess whose going to Dragon*Con game" by what people are wearing. Looks like people have been arriving since Wednesday night. Chatter lately has said Thursday is the new Friday. Wouldn't that be fun, add one more day to Dragon*Con.

We're tempting fate today.  Last year we arrived to badge pickup early and the lines were longer than later in the afternoon. It didn't help the computers went down either. This year we're going to finish up some last minute errands, grab brunch at Java Jive and then brave the lines downtown. Last year pre-ticket sales were 46K and this year they are saying 55k so maybe this isn't such a smart idea. We'll see. 

Our schedules are up. Crazy as always and way over booked. Let's us know if you have any votes for one thing vs. another. If you want to look at them in a larger format so you can actually see:

Oh and yesterday I got a delivery in the mail.....I got my Caffeinated Nixie Tubes (as they are actually called).  Think Geek had a new shipment arrive late last week so I snatched them. 

Lock and Load People....It's Dragon*Con


1 comments:

Master John said...

I must worship your greatness.....

Post a Comment