Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome 2011

Dragon*Con September 2 - 5

Welcome to my first annual blog of Dragon*Con.  I've been going for the last several years and on and off before then so why not jump on the bandwagon and annoy people on the internet with all the escapades.

This year we are welcoming back old friends so it may be a blog of a full week of Dragon*Con. You know, the before, during and after the devastation. So with postcards in hand I introduce this years cast:

Mistress Dawn
   The ever lovely, eloquent, and charming Lady of the House.
Master Johnathan
   Man of miscellaneous knowledge and Lord of the House.
Milrath
   Assassinations for Business or Pleasure: Why let them bother you?
Kevin
   No not a 3-2-1 Penguin dig he just hasn't come up with a cool name yet.

As always the casting is never over. For those who wish to just join us for the parade that is Saturday.  And for those who wish to only drop in for drinks when we're not at Con I'll try and keep a batch of Mojitos in the refrigerator.

All Hail the Dragon*Con Cast of 2011

5 comments:

Master John said...

This is a comment, thanking my mistress for setting all this technical stuff up..

Master John

Anonymous said...

Though Milrath Like to arrive with out fan fair. He is alway pleased to see his dark mistress is looking forward to seeing him. He is this year going to Dragon Con under the alias of Darkchild. Hope to see you there. Forever Dark Milrath ,

Master John said...

Then, hail and well met Darkchild.

Anonymous said...

While packing for my trip to the con. You know the must haves, Potions, Garrots and pin ring. I have stumbled upon a ring I found on my travels. Much to my amazement it tried to take over my soul. How quickly it found that I had none . OH and who is this pressious, seams like a week minded soul. So baggs packed. List of Targets err ah people to meet. Somebody please inform the Highlander to Fire up the grill and pack in the meat.For after a days work I love a haunch of rare beef and a pitchure or two of Ale.
Forever Dark Milrath

Master John said...

The Highlander has agreed to have 2 additional oxen available for meat, and additional bar-wenches available during the entire event.

Post a Comment