Monday, August 29, 2011

Only Three Days Left to Panic

So in true style of  "everything must happen at the same time" my partner in crime is currently out of state for the next two days. Due to come back maybe 12 hours before our out of town DragonConners show up. It's no fun to run around the house like a chicken with it's head cut off if no one is there to share your panic. I secretly believe he did this on purpose, so like a guy.

If you have a smart phone and you haven't done so....download the Dragon*Con app. QR code to location on a previous blog. Also here are the locations to the Pocket Guide if you don't have them:
2011 Dragon*Con Pocket Guide
2011 Dragon*Con Schedule Grids Only

To get in the spirit of things we attended a gathering of U.N.I.T (Unified Intelligence Taskforce) of Atlanta who are a group of Timelords who get together to watch the latest episodes of Dr. Who. All attendees eagerly awaiting Dragon*Con and I was looked at with disbelief that I wasn't going in costume.  Apparently I'm too geeky for some people I know and not geeky enough for others. There will be a showing of the next episode at Dragon*Con: Advanced Viewing of "Night Terrors" @ Dragon*Con. for any who are interested in attending.

3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days

0 comments:

Post a Comment